- 28/02/16 I haven't updated the front page in ages... I guess this is new?
- 27/10/14 updated xbox stuff to use xboxapi v2
- 06/10/14 updated website on my birthday sigh
- 20/11/12 updated all my old xbob gamertag stuff to work with xboxapi
- 04/11/11 wow i update often; added links to blog and SDA db on side
- 01/09/10 yet more stuff in game database, also added WoW feed
- 24/05/10 embedded RDF profile, added more to game database, game page now has more features
- 06/03/10 blaze & blade item database in progress
- 08/02/10 game database grows and grows... embedded a Search Plugin, try it out in Firefox
- 29/08/09 slowly been drawing more game icons, also added a live stream for whenever I'm playing games
- 06/05/09 added 'Speedrun Linkhome', a handy way to keep track of old and new speedruns
- 29/04/09 added 'DRUMANDDBASSSUKZ WIP' to Lag.Music, apparently I can only compose joke music
- 13/03/09 made forum signature image from my xbox stuff, check it out. again others are free to use if they edit the link
- 11/03/09 made simple login system, wrote Witter, does very little right now
- 27/02/09 gamercard now includes link to page that lists achievement status
- 26/02/09 added a 'Current Projects' thingy more for my benefit than yours but shut up
- 21/02/09 changed gamercard so that it uses a better source, so now it works for others
- 19/02/09 added 'File Format Library', not much content yet but framework almost finished
- 11/02/09 added my own gamercard thing, check it out. feel free to use for yourselves, change the link
- 04/12/08 updated 'Other Games', more links in 'Plan'
- 28/11/08 added 'Plan' to Speedrunning, don't worry I'm not dead
- 22/07/08 added 'Battle Frenzy WIP' to Lag.Remix, updated Me page a bit
- 26/05/08 added 'MUGEN'; my characters and creation tools
- 01/04/08 added 'Electric Action WIP' to Lag.Music; no joke
- 23/03/08 updated TASes, blee to v2, keod to v19
- 03/03/08 uploaded HDMWF v.0.22-unittest
- 27/02/08 uploaded QRoute v2.22
- 25/02/08 added 'QRoute'; my next-generation quake demo plotter
- 11/02/08 added 'HDMWF'; my new turn-based strategy game project
- 28/01/08 added 'Compilations'; check it out for some strikingly good game music.
Processing took 0.0288s.